6. Optimal Time-Consistent Government Debt Maturity
(with R. Nunes and P. Yared), May 2016, Quarterly Journal of Economics, forthcoming.
5. How Credible is the Federal Reserve: A Structural Estimation of Policy Re-optimizations
(with A. Lakdawala)
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, Vol. 8, No. 3, 42-76, July 2016.
4. Monetary regime-switches and central bank preferences (with R. Nunes)
Journal of Money Credit and Banking, Vol. 46, No. 8, 1591-1626, December 2014.
3. Loose Commitment in Medium-Scale Macroeconomic models: Theory and Applications
(with J. Maih and R. Nunes)
Macroeconomic Dynamics, Vol. 18, No 1, 175-198, January 2014.
2. Lack of Commitment and the Level of Debt (with R. Nunes)
Journal of the European Economic Association, Vol. 11, No 5, 1053-1078, October 2013.
1. Fiscal Policy under Loose Commitment (with R. Nunes)
Journal of Economic Theory, Vol. 145, No 3, 1005-1032, May 2010.
Designing a Simple Loss Function for the Fed: Does the Dual Mandate Make Sense?
(with J. Kim, J. Lindé and R. Nunes), December 2015, R&R The Economic Journal
Technological Change and the Decline of Public Investment
(with P. Gomes), July 2014